Our Men's In Person Gathering will be on November 8 at 10am in the back parking lot of the 27 (2000 Route 27, North Brunswick). As we navigate all of the recommendations, etc. we'll be asking everyone to:
- Wear a facemask any time you cannot maintain social distancing (especially while engaging with anyone). You can take it off when you are sitting 6 feet apart (listening to the sermon, singing, etc). When you get up to take communion, please put your face mask on.
- Bring your own chair to sit on. We will have some of the plastic chairs availabe to sit on, but we may not have enough.
- Stay home if you are concerned about your health (fever, coughing, etc).
We will be taking communion together and we will provide the tiny sealed cups with grape juice and a small wafer. If you have an allergy, please provide your own communion (whatever part you may need to modify).
If you can carpool with anyone who you've been regularly seeing and feel comfortable driving with, please do so. This will help with our already tight parking situation at the 27.
If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worship Song Lyrics for 11.8
1. Is there anything I have said in the past day/week that may have caused unnecessary pain in my relationships? Reflect and consider seeking forgiveness.
2. Is there anything I have NOT said, that needs to be said? Reflect and consider how best to communicate what God's brought to mind.