April 21, 2013
Home Leadership - Husbands and Wives
Introduction – Glorious and Impossible
Instructions for Wives
Instructions for Husbands
The Mystery of Marriage – Gospel on display
Growing in Knowledge
- (Wives/Women) Before hearing this message, what came to mind when you thought of the role of a wife? (you know that nasty “s” word) Has your perspective changed?
- (Husbands/Men) Christ’s love led him to die for us; what would it mean for a husband to live with his wife with this type of love? (come on get specific)
Feeling Life Deeply
- Wives/Women) Ask your husband if he feels like you are “on his team.” What would make him feel more supported by you?
- (Husbands/Men) Ask your wife how it feels to be under your leadership? What are some ways that you can do a better job serving her?
Living with Courage
- (Wives/Women) In what specific ways can you demonstrate respect for your husband?
- (Husbands/Men) Why is a clear understanding of the gospel vital to fulfilling your role as a husband? What are some specific ways this can make s difference in your marriage?
other sermons in this series