Thoughtfully Engaged, Part 1
Topic: Topical Scripture: John 4:4–4:42
Faithful to the Core
GOSPEL-CENTERED LEADS US
Is our faith private
Importance of thinking
It may be different
It doesn’t omit the truth
It’s more than just facts
It’s personal and individual
- Read John 18:33-38. In what ways does Jesus thoughtfully engage with Pilate? What can you learn from this interaction?
- Think of different ways we use the word “engage”. How do they apply to being thoughtfully engaged in mission?
- Do you feel the pressure to keep your faith private? How do you handle the need for others to hear the Gospel and the pressure to not offend others, or keep your faith to yourself?
- In what ways have you been thoughtfully engaged with others in mission? In what ways have you been unthoughtful in your engagement?
- In your Missional Community, how can you thoughtfully engage in your local community?