January 8, 2017
Life in Multi-Ethnic Gospel Community
PURSUING LIFE IN
WHERE IS TRUE PEACE FOUND?
WHO NEEDS PEACE (V.11-13)
HE IS OUR PEACE (V.14-18)
THE GOD OF PEACE CALLS US
TO HIS PEACE (V.19-22)
DISCIPLESHIP GROUP QUESTIONS
- Read aloud the text from Sunday (Ephesians 2:11-22). What do you remember most from the teaching on Sunday? Discuss what stood out to you as you read through the passage this time.
- Discuss your own experience in regards to issues of race and ethnicity. How have these realities impacted your own personal story?
- What is your greatest hope for our church in pursuing life in multi-ethnic community? What is your greatest concern?
- Does knowing that “Christ is our peace (v.14)” encourage you to pursue relationships with difficult people? If so, how? If not, why not?
- It was said: “If God accepts each of us; how can we not accept each other?” Is this encouraging or challenging news for you? Why or why not?
- In what ways is God calling you to show your personal appreciation for those who are different from you (ethnically/culturally)?
- It was said: “The God of peace calls His people to peace”. Where is God calling you to make peace? How can your Discipleship Group encourage and pray for you this week?
other sermons in this series