Life in Multi-Ethnic Gospel Community
Topic: Topical Scripture: Ephesians 2:11–2:22
PURSUING LIFE IN
WHERE IS TRUE PEACE FOUND?
WHO NEEDS PEACE (V.11-13)
HE IS OUR PEACE (V.14-18)
THE GOD OF PEACE CALLS US
TO HIS PEACE (V.19-22)
DISCIPLESHIP GROUP QUESTIONS
- Read aloud the text from Sunday (Ephesians 2:11-22). What do you remember most from the teaching on Sunday? Discuss what stood out to you as you read through the passage this time.
- Discuss your own experience in regards to issues of race and ethnicity. How have these realities impacted your own personal story?
- What is your greatest hope for our church in pursuing life in multi-ethnic community? What is your greatest concern?
- Does knowing that “Christ is our peace (v.14)” encourage you to pursue relationships with difficult people? If so, how? If not, why not?
- It was said: “If God accepts each of us; how can we not accept each other?” Is this encouraging or challenging news for you? Why or why not?
- In what ways is God calling you to show your personal appreciation for those who are different from you (ethnically/culturally)?
- It was said: “The God of peace calls His people to peace”. Where is God calling you to make peace? How can your Discipleship Group encourage and pray for you this week?