At Jacob's Well, we all serve together on various Sunday morning teams. We believe God has given people diverse gifts, passions, and leadership abilities that should be used in service to the local church and to God. We have many opportunities to serve on Sunday.
As the Creator of all things, God is the ultimate artist. Upon finishing He declared His work of creation "very good" (Gen 1:31). We believe that includes the music waiting to be written by His people as they offered up songs of praise to their Maker. We love music and worship at Jacob's Well and strive for both depth and passion as we lead people in songs of worship for every season of life.
For those interested in serving, we host tryouts for Jacob's Well members at our rehearsals to discern how you can best serve. Contact us if you are interested and would like to know about our next tryout.
- Contact our worship leader, Obed Aviles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Connect team exists to display the grace and love of God to those who visit our community. We want to welcome, serve, and connect with others. Members of the Connect team also serve behind the scenes by making the coffee and setting up the communion tables.
- For more information contact Jen Consomer through email@example.com.
Production oversees the technology behind our Sunday gatherings including sound engineering, visual arts, videography and slides.
- For more information contact us at production@JacobsWellNJ.org.
This team prepares our facility for worship on Sundays and helps welcome and direct attenders to the parking lots. This team helps create a welcoming environment by making sure the flow of people in, out and through our facility is a great experience.
- If interested in helping with our flow team, contact Bryan Grosvenor through firstname.lastname@example.org
WellKIDS exists for the glory of God, and for the good of children, by equipping the next generation with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We believe children are a gift from God and we are committed to passing the love of God down through the ages.
Our desire is to assist families in building gospel centered homes so the next generation may come to know the glorious deeds of God finding delight in the love and forgiveness of Christ.
Sunday Morning Classes
WellKIDS offers a full nursery, toddlers, preschool and elementary aged classes for grades K-2 and 3-5 during the 10 a.m. worship gathering. Our facility is also equipped with a quiet, private nursing Moms room just off the main gathering space for those with infants. The room is equipped with an audio feed so Moms can step out with their child but still hear the music and message.
TRAINED AND SCREENED LEADERS
All of our classes for children are supervised by volunteers who have undergone thorough background checks and security screening. We provide a safe, secure, excellent and fun environment for our children to learn about Jesus and to live out the mission of Jacob's Well in age appropriate ways.
We currently use the the "The Gospel Project for Kids" which is a unique, video-based program to ground children in the Gospel Story from Genesis to Revelation. It is designed as a biblical theology in which the family can engage in together.
- Lower Elementary Designed for kindergarten to second-grade children, the lower elementary curriculum takes a more detailed look at how each of these Bible stories connects to the Gospel. Through age-appropriate object lessons, activities, and coloring sheets teachers can help young elementary school children to see Christ in the Old and New Testaments.
- Upper Elementary The developing minds of third to fifth-grade children are challenged to search the Bible's text through engaging activities in the upper elementary curriculum. Using the same story content as the lower elementary curriculum, the upper elementary curriculum utilizes different activities and objects lesson suitable for eight to eleven-year old children. Reviewing the now-familiar Bible stories, older children will gain a deeper understanding of redemption in Christ as they begin to study Scripture for themselves.
- If you'd like to be a part of the WellKIDS team or just find out more information, contact Jenna Fisher at email@example.com