June 24, 2012 Speaker: Series: Passion - The Gospel of Mark
Topic: Exposition Scripture: Mark 10:32–10:52
Predicting the Future (v32-34)
Let me remind you (again)…
Self-Service vs. Self-Sacrifice (v35-45)
Honor and Glory vs. Servanthood
Eye Sight and Insight (v46-52)
Stopping for Others
Along the Road or On the Way?
Harassed, Helpless - Matt 9:35-38
Having a Servant Heart
For Community Meditation
Growing in Knowledge
- Jesus again predicts his death and resurrection. Why does he keep reminding them?
- In what ways does blind Bartimaeus "see" more than the disciples and the crowd? Where have you 'seen' things but not really perceived/understood?
Feeling Life Deeply
- Who or what in your life causes you to stop?
- If Jesus were to ask you, "What do you want me to do for you?" How would you answer?
- Are you afraid to live for his glory, serving others and not being about your own greatness?
Living with Courage
- Who are the marginalized people in your sphere of influence? How can you help point them to 'the way'?
More in Passion - The Gospel of Mark
August 26, 2012Death by Love, Resurrection by Grace, Unleashing the Kingdom
August 19, 2012Truth and Power
August 12, 2012His Last Days - Pt. II