Vision Sunday: Who We Are and Where We Are Going...
Topic: Topical Scripture: John 4:1–4:16, John 25:30
Vision Sunday: Who We are and Where We are going ...
Revisiting Jacob’s Well
Our Priorities in 2018-19
The Call Forward
Discipleship Guide & Reflection Questions
- Reading this week: Luke 17 and 18
- Questions for Reflection/Discussion:
- In a rare exception, Luke tells us the “moral” of Jesus’ parable in Luke 18:1-8. What in this story most encourages you to “always pray and not lose heart”?
- What do you think it is about children that Jesus calls us to imitate in Luke 18:15-17?
- What do you think is the key message of the story of the one grateful leper in Luke 17:11-19? Now apply that message to your own life … in what specific ways/areas are you challenged?
- Discuss how you’re progressing in the three challenges given last week regarding our pursuit of missional hospitality: 1) inviting two people into your home that you’ve never hosted before 2) practicing the “Always Rule” of introducing yourself to and engaging neighbors, co-workers, etc. 3) Having a hospitable posture at our Sunday gatherings. Which is most difficult for you and why?
More in Faithful to the Core - 2019
February 3, 2019Thoughtfully Engaged: Out of Many, One
January 20, 2019Missional Hospitality
December 30, 2018Gospel Centered: Seeds, Serpents and The Victory of Jesus